Friday, April 03, 2009

Three Minute Post

Evil

Warning: This post is going to be a bit disjointed. Just came from the gym. Took a quick shower. Want to go get a massage but still need to cool down. Every time I get a massage after working out, I start sweating like a maniac and every single masseuse has commented on it. "You must be really hot. You sweat so much." I chuckle politely. I bet they refer to me as "The Sweaty Guy."

Finished another one month "semester" of school today. Studied more than usual for the final exam but did worse than I expected. Last final exam, I studied less than usual and did better than expected. Damn.

Meeting up with Chairman Meow's owner for dinner tomorrow. She texted me and made a point to mention that she broke up with her boyfriend. Hmm... I don't think I am interested in her anymore though.

One of my teachers at school is kind of cute actually. Well, not really cute, but she has a nice personality and even though she is teaching me Mandarin, I do know enough of the language that I can make her laugh. Sometimes I make her laugh unintentionally too, usually due to some misunderstanding of the language that is somehow funny. Like the other day, she asked me if her classroom smells bad, because the students who are in there before me are smokers so the place smells like old cigarette smoke. But in Mandarin, "a bad odor" and "male odor" are perfect homophones. So I was like, "You think this room has a guy smell?" That seemed to amuse her.

My three minutes is up by I am still sweating. Ugh.