Friday, April 10, 2009

Scenes From A Hong Kong Pool Hall

Evil

Since Snaggles is in Asia on holiday, we decided to meet up for the long weekend in Hong Kong. Thursday night I fly down to Hong Kong and give Snaggles a call to see where she's at. She says he's at a pool hall with some friends and gives me the address. I taxi it over there to meet up with her.

(No pics of Snaggles or me below, per Hose regulations re: privacy. Only pics of strangers.)

This girl was two tables away from us. Apparently, HK chicks get really dolled up to go shoot pool. And I, for one, was glad. BTW- notice her shoes. I bet she has nice feet. Xtian would like this girl.

Including a second photo of this girl. I think this is a more artistic photo, but too bad it does not include her feet. Boo!

This girl was a really good pool player. She noticed me taking pics of her and gave me the stink eye, so I stopped. When she's bending down to take a shot, people can totally see down her shirt. Maybe that's why she was upset at me for taking pics?

WOW. This girl was surrounded by white frat guys, totally ruining the scene.

We played pool till around 12:30am, then went off to a bar/club with a live band that played awesome/cheesy tunes and we boogied til around 4:30am. More on that in a later post...