Saturday, April 25, 2009

Manolo Is L-O-V-E

My birthday was just a few days ago and I want to thank everyone that is part of the Hose for all the birthday wishes sent my way. I have been having quite the blast...

Unfortunately, today I had to come to the office and instead of finishing what I am supposed to do so I could go back to partying like a rock star, I find myself procrastinating by checking out the latest lame Killer B post. That guy does not disappoint...he is like the little engine that couldn't...I definitely do not feel like that guy...

It kind of made me wonder as to why that was...in 32 years on this earth, it had never occurred to me to do the math until now...I am not to good with the graphics a la sparks and I did fail Calculus in college so I may have messed up a negative sign here and there but here it goes...

My birthday minus 40 weeks(y)=possible date of conception(x)

Solving the first equation for y means possible date of conception gives us a range of July 18 to July 25...

Thus second equation is log4range/(special occasion+birthday(32). Solving the inequality (1/2) <= x <= 32 = parent's one year wedding anniversary.

One year wedding anniversary=weekend getaway + the horizontal mambo parental unit A / parental Unit B + 240 seconds = L-O-V-E = GOD = MANOLO

I bet you Evil or xTian can't say the same thing for themselves, no matter how much fuzzy math they use...