Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Passing the Buck

Usually after arriving home from work, I will log in briefly to check personal email and look forward to a few minutes of brainless, silly entertainment (i.e., cute bunny photos, 30% secret sale notifications.)

Well, I received this email today, and am hoping that someone else can please help Mom with a reply, because I do not work on Wall Street any longer, and I just can't energize enough to respond. I am confident there are enough Hosers out there with passionate opinions that can offer a meaningful "inside scoop" to some inquisitive, right-wing retirees in Pennsyltucky. Thanks in advance, People!

PS. I have never met them.

More...
Mamacita, give me some kind of a reply. Okay?
Love, Mom

---- Original Message -----
From: Mr. & Mrs. Mom's Friends
To: Mom
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 3:30 PM
Subject: future of the dollar

If you would not mind, ask your daughter who works on wall street what she thinks of the financial meltdown, & subsequent "bailouts"? The news media seems reluctant to get into the root causes & real blame game.

Also, what does she think of the future of fiat currencies with all the debt buildup, Will the system continue to deflate, will we reflate, or go into hyperinflation? What do the insiders think?

thanks.
Mr. & Mrs. Mom's Friends