Monday, April 27, 2009

Mark Sanchez Week!

This week will be Mark Sanchez Week for me on the Hose. Every day I'll post something about Mark just so we can all get to know him better.

For those of you who don't know the Jets traded up to draft the best looking, most charismatic QB on the board. That's just like the Jets, judging a QB on his looks instead of his arm strength.

Here is a picture of Mark and his girlfriend, It's not obvious what her name is. It is obvious why he's dating her if you know what I mean. If you don't know what I mean then let's just say she has awesome boobies.

By all indications she is not the one who accused him of assault two years ago.

I can't imagine a better college gig that being the USC Starting QB. Can you?

Quick Warning - The last thing anyone should do from work today is google "Mark Sanchez's girlfriend". A lot of random madness comes up.