Friday, June 06, 2003

Woah, wierd flash back thing. So i fell asleep on my glasses (Item #5 on the "Signs that Chris is approaching rock bottom" list) and today they feel a little loose. I am hoping i will fall asleep on them again tonite in a different way to bend them back into shape...so sad....as it were...they were sliding down my nose a bit and I took my index finger, straightened it and deliberately shoved my glasses back towards my forehead. I remember when i was about 15, I was at this thing called Upward Bound all summer. Anyway, myself Channon Johnson and David Pierre had a good time making fun of this teacher (Mr. Watson??? Danny, Diane?? little help) for doing something very similar. Anyway that memory just plowed thru my head as I did. Sigh, I am slowly approaching what I used to mock....that Sign #4 on the list of "Signs that prove you are aging", again SIGH.