Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Late Start, just got out of a meeting sorry...
My mom called me last nite just to make sure I was alive and then hung up on me!

Figure I would do a little Nets Spurs preview for kicks....

The Nets will win if
Kerry Kittles is a bigger factor than Stephen Jackson and/or R Jefferson outplays Manu Ginobli
Rodney Rodgers drags Malik Rose outside to guard him (leaving the rebounding open for Kidd and K-Mart)
the Nets have a fast break advantage of +10

The Spurs will win if
Tim puts K-Mart in early foul trouble (and they have to dust off Deke)
Spurs have a +5 advantage on rebounds (=No Nets fast break)

I got the series going the distance with the Nets pulling a minor upset. K Mart,"The Bad Ass Yellow Boy" will have a huge series, Deke's elbow will be a major factor (10 minutes, 5 rebounds, 2 blocks and 6 fouls)

Double Parade in the PARKING LOT outside Continental Airlines Arena!!
How obvious is it that I am from Jersey?