Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Evil
While making my way to the Yankee game last nite, I found myself on a very crowded uptown 4 train because I managed to wedge into a little spot right near the door opening. Unfortunately, a rather rotund woman had the same idea so I ended up spending the ride with my front pressed against the hand rail of the two-seater, and my backside slathering against the sweaty big woman. Here's the thing tho... the hand rail was right against my bits and pieces, and with all the rubbing, there was some arousal happening. It felt a little inappropriate because the person sitting down was one of those hardcore Orthodox Jewish girls. She probably didn't appreciate having a thing that close to her face, but what was I supposed to do?

One observation from the game itself... I saw some dude wearing a Steve Balboni jersey. Damn. Which made me wonder real hard if that dude was Steve Balboni himself. I mean, really, who would own a Steve Balboni jersey anyway?