Friday, June 20, 2003

Evil
Is anyone else freaking out over their Heaven application? I'm actually putting some decent work into this thing because the last thing I want is to be wait-listed. Hate being in limbo like that. Not really sure what to do about the recommendations. One needs to come from a direct ancestor. Both my parents hate me. One needs to come from a peer. All my friends hate me (after all, I don't have "real friends," like some people). In any event, I am padding the Good Deeds sections by passing along this public service announcement of the day...

If your legs are ever sore, say after a workout or a run, and you find yourself in CVS looking to buy a hot water bottle to loosen up the muscles, be sure to look carefully at the packaging of the hot water bottle:

See? The first one is a regular hot water bottle. The second one is a very similar looking thing, except that it's a DOUCHE and ENEMA kit. DUDE. NOW WHAT???