Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Evil
Just because I haven't posted today (until now), you might be relieved to know it's not because I couldn't muster enough motivation to roll out of bed. I assure you, I wasn't curled into the fetal position all morning and afternoon listening to Stern, followed by The Michael Kay Show on 1050am, followed by Mike and the Mad Dog on WFAN. That was yesterday. Today, my God Fearing Indian Friend is in town from Philly so we met up for breakfast. I wasted little time in hitting her up for Friendster friend-of-a-friend linkage, but all she gave me was a dirty look when I asked her if Jesus Christ is on her friends list. I need to link up to a better group of friends because judging by my current crew, you'd easily mistaken the site for Clownster or something to that effect.

(BTW- I had more to say about the COB's metrosexuality --HAHAHA-- but my original post was lost because either Blogger or God, or both, hates me.)