Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Its good to see that 3/4 of Team Rachel is getting together in NY. Give Manolo's best to the bouncers at Flashdancers.

To this day, the most disturbing evening I have ever had (where no one actually got hurt or called me a bad person anyway) was the night myself and EVIL walked into Mr Shoulder's dorm room in Furnald Hall to watch the HBO film "Gia" starring a young and pre-freaky Angelina Joile. To recap it went something like this

[disturbing rape scene...Gia is trying to score heroin and gets raped and punched in the stomach]
Mr Shoulders [fist pumping in the air, screaming at the top of his lungs]: Yeah thats what she gets...

[EVIL and X-tian shoot either looks and try to find the nearest exit]

who cheers rape scenes? very odd....

Completely Unrelated
I ate something that did a number on my stomach a few days ago. Yesterday it was so bad I had to go home early and pass out. I had something of a fever dream I figure I would share it now

The dream is me, more or less, in my parents old home in Perth Amboy, which has somehow been moved to Florida. I am in some sort of state, trying to get myself organized because I am moving apartments in NY of all places. Somehow or another my apartment in Astoria has ended up in Washington Heights, along with my roommates...and when I finally get back to the apartment I realize that it is completely empty because I moved out some time ago.


What? What?