Tuesday, June 24, 2003

MetroSexual and Proud

I have gotten this article from this past Sunday's NY Times emailed to me three times so far. It was funny the first time then began to approach insulting. Guys, I have socks with holes in them. I can show you! Anyway, I figured I would share thoughts. Apparently, everyone has assigned me to this customer segment and after much internal debate I now embrace this non-gay definition of me. What is a metrosexual? Apparently its just a dude who doesnt think sweatpants are appropriate for any given occasion. It has nothing to do with sexuality, so the name is probably ill suited. Anyway, like I said nothing to do with sexuality so straight guys like me (and gay guys like EVIL) can all be part of the team.

The article lists the Bumpasaurus' boyfriend, Mr Posh Spice aka David Beckham, as the poster child of this crowd. Meanwhile, if you want a closer look a this crowd, you should check in with Sparkes. He is clearly ahead of me in line...