Sunday, March 22, 2009

Quick Hits on a Sunday

Battlestar Galactica is over. This has probably been the most emotionally exhausting television viewing experience of my life. Here is a Sunday NY Times article about the ending and questions explored throughout the series. This article will either make you cringe or run out and buy the DVDs. I recommend the latter.

I just watched "I Love you, Man". I will post an outdated movie review next week, but it got me thinking about something. Yesterday, I mentioned to Killer B #1 that I was interested in seeing Ra Ra Riot in concert in 2 weeks and asked if he was interested. He made some comment about the awkwardness of seeing a concert with another man. The response did not make much sense to me. We can go to a concert together, right? I mean I go to concerts by myself all the time. Usually, I buy two tickets, offering the other to friends liberally if that does not work I offload on Craigslist. Let me know if I am off base here.

This is a great Ra Ra Riot song "Too Too Too Fast"


Finally, I went for a drink with a girl right before she went on holiday. She is due back sometime this week I think. If I don't hold her hand soon I may cry.

Have a great week, Hosers!