Tuesday, March 17, 2009

American Idol Fashion Wrap

Since Evil won't let me write about the singing, I thought I would write about the fashion. What a mess. This will be easier when they get rid of the rift raft. I won't make you suffer through all of the details - some that stand out

· Michael Sarver – looks like an 8th grader trying to impress a girl that goes to a private school. “Look, I’m in a sport coat kinda thing! And…. I’m wearing pseudo dog tags which your parents will totally hate!”

· Kris – Normal looking dude. His shirt matched his eyebrows.

· Lil – Hmmm. Not understanding this. Pink. Bow kinda thing. Like a pink taffeta shell attacked her in the green room.

· Adam Lambert – I really don’t like it when guys where really low cut sternum baring v-necks. Even if you are trying to look edgy and creepy. Just take your shirt off if that is what you are into. Earlier today I saw a picture of Robert Plant from the Led Zeppelin days, and dude was walking off a plane shirtless. He just travelled that way. And black nail polish? And racing gloves? And eyeliner? Careful, Lambert.

· Alexis - I really don’t like the pink highlights in her hair. Never have. I wonder who talked her into that? I don’t think I can really like her until she fixes this. Her hair in the pres-segment with Randy Travis looks nice though (straight) – but on stage it looks like she got caught in an electric storm on the way to the studio.

· Danny. “I’m astronaut Brian Fellows”