Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cat Fanciers' Update

Evil

I think my temporary roommate, Chairman Meow, is sulking. He's sitting in his carrying case (which he normally hates), facing away from me, and staring off into space.

You see, I've been ignoring him for the past couple of hours because I've been concentrating on doing homework. When I first sat down to do homework, Chairman Meow would jump onto the desk and snoop around. You know, check out what I'm working on. He is so curious. He likes to check up on everything I do. If I'm at the sink washing fruit, he jumps on the counter to watch. If I'm on the laptop, he comes and sits next to me while I type. I shoo him away from the desk, which apparently makes him unhappy. He jumps back on the desk and then sits down right on top of my notebook! I start tapping hit butt with my pen because usually this drives him nuts, but this time he ignores it and just stays sitting on my notebook.

Luckily, I am bigger than him so I pick him up and toss him. He scurried over to his carrying case and has been sitting silently there ever since.