Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Humpday Quickies

Evil


* The temporary roommate is back for another stay. Even though he is a cat, he's not excluded from the Hose's privacy policy, so I wont use this real name.

* He's currently cuddled up and napping with one of my sneakers. His head is practically stuck inside the sneaker.

* When I come home, the temp roommate always comes greets me and walks around with me for a few minutes. Everywhere I go, he follows closely. I actually have to be careful not to step on him because he sticks so close to me. I used to think he really liked me. But now I realize he just wants to be near my feet.

* Is it possible to teach a cat how to fetch? I can get the temporary roommate to run after something that I throw. He'll run, then pounce on the thing. But he doesn't know to bring it back to me. Cat training tips will be greatly appreciated!