Friday, August 21, 2009

Date or Die: Things on the Internet I Would Rather Re-Watch than Go on Second Date WIth You

And we're back. You know its a bad date when I am making a joke about evangelicals (the born agains, y'all), she stops you and clarifies she is also born again and ...wait for it...you don't slow or stop your storytelling at all. How excited can one get about an evangelical who shows up and orders a plate of cheese. As she bored me to tears, I thought back to a list of things I have been entertained by recently.
More...

This guy wins the award for the best sign at these healthcare rallies

Someone gave Michael Moore financing for a new film. This time he takes his fat guy with a bull horn schtick to Wall St. Ummm....hooray? Maybe not

There are basically two people in the world who are glad Brett Favre is back (again) - Chris Berman (the asshole on ESPN who can't stop coming up with very stupid catchphrases) and John Madden, who probably redirected his stupid bus to Minnesota as soon as he heard the news. No one has told the old codger that he's done and no one cares about his RV or crazy turducken genetic splicing experiments. I'm just glad that former Favre fluffer and current SI writer, Peter King finally got off the bus.

I really like this song.

This Rick Pitino story is a little tawdry. I'm talking about the table top in the restaurant part of course. It's a good thing he has classy friends like these to stick up for him. Of course, his friends have problems of their own.

Is it really that hard to figure out if someone is a man or woman?

Next date is Tuesday. Maybe I have something to actually say about that one.