Monday, August 31, 2009

Hotel Observations

1) Dear hotel desk person: There is no way I'm going to believe you are that happy to greet me, and no way I'm going to reciprocate. It's time for you to calm down, check me in, and stop acting like this has been the best moment of both our lives.

2) Elevator on the left - you smelled like puke, so I'll wait for elevator on the right....and you smell like puke too!!!! WTF? How is that possible?

3) Hotel front desk person that was so happy to see me: why did it take 35 minutes to get a corkscrew to my room?

4) Hotel TV - why do your channels always change so slowly? It takes 3 minutes just to scroll through your 25 channels to see if anything is on. You should meet my TV at home. As soon as I push the button, the channel is changed. Get with it.

5) Dear girl in the fitness center: I usually run longer, but I wasn't feeling well. Really. I didn't just quit for the heck of it, and it wasn't you. Don't think it was you.