Sunday, May 10, 2009

Scene Stealer

Evil

Some people are good at posting about features they want to launch, while others actually launch new features.

New feature for you, Hosers! I call this one called "Scene Stealer." From time to time, I'll post pics that I rip off from various sources on the Internet. Think of this feature as "photographic quickies."

First up... a doggie washing machine! How awesome is this contraption? Too bad that little dog looks like he's being tortured. Waterboarding, anyone? Still, I might just have to get one in order to make fox terrier maintenance a little easier. (Source: Time Magazine)


Next up: very nice photoshopping job by the New York Times... check out Barak Obama as a Ferengi!

I kid! I kid! All the Star Trek nerds just had an aneurysm. This is Barak Obama as a Vulcan. It comes from a Maureen Dowd column that's not worth reading, as is the case with all Maureen Dowd columns. (Source: NYT)

BONUS! (Added a little after the original post was published)...

Wow, those innovative Japanese have figured out how to grow heart-shaped watermelons! I wonder if KenTak3 bought one of these for Mamacita on their recent trip to Japan? (Source: InventorSpot)