Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Evil's Whereabouts

Evil

Today is my last full day in Shanghai. Heading out tomorrow morning at 8pm. Going to hang out in Beijing for a few days. And then on to Xi'an to check out the terracotta soldiers. I'm not sure why all the bruhaha over these terracotta soliders, but it's apparently the #1 tourist attraction in all of China. Even my mom had to call me to say, "You have to go see the terracotta soldiers. It would be a shame to go to China and not see them." After Xi'an, I travel out to Western China, as previously mentioned.

Gonna be home in NYC for the month of June. And then will likely come back to Shanghai starting early July. Unless something unforseen happens, I'll stay in Shanghai through the end of Jan 2010, continuing to study Mandarin. Just in case the Chinese become all our financial overlords, I am totally prepared to ditch all you guys and say to the Chinese, "I'm one of you! Don't hurt me! You can take the rest of these bozos, but please spare me!"