Friday, May 08, 2009

Gauntlet = Thrown

My subtle efforts to push Evil into retirement (the 2nd of his young life) have been rebuffed. He wants to continue posting, and he wants me to stop posting the same but better. So, if that is what he wants, that is what he will get. Introducing 5 new features to The Hose brought to you by KillerB. These will be rolled out over the next week or so.

1) Cooking With KillerB - Step by step images so you can cook like I cook, eat like I eat and live like I live.

2) The Optimist - I look at something not so good (The Yankees pitching, recessions, pig flu, Manolo) and find the little bit of good.

3) Daymares - I share some of the troubling things that go through my head during the day when I am wide awake.

4) Good Gravy!!!! - Things that make me say "Good Gravy!!!!"

5) How KillerB Would Do It - Some people do things one way, other people do things another way. KillerB does things the KillerB way.