Sunday, May 03, 2009

Busybody Advice - Kelly Clarkson Edition

Evil

Just read this quote by Kelly Clarkson, talking about her dating life:

"I don’t ever worry about it. I really love being single. I like having that freedom,” Kelly explained. " I like having that freedom. I’m only 26 years old so I’m not in any kind of rush… I’m not really that girl that’s looking for it."

Whoa, BIG MISTAKE!

Listen to me, Kelly. You might be 26 now, but you'll be 36 in no time at all. And let's face it, you're not the kind of person who's going to get better looking with age. Even watching you go from age 23 to age 26 has been pretty painful. You're an awesome singer and I love to you to death, but don't focus 100% on your career and then drown your sorrows in Haagen Dazs at night. Take it from someone who knows first hand. Go out there and meet some people!