Friday, May 22, 2009

Galapagos Contest - Guess Right, Win A Prize!!!

KillerB2 and I leave for an adventure tomorrow. The kind of adventure where internet connections will be few and far between. So you probably won't hear from me for a couple of weeks.

Right now the apartment is a mess of warm weather clothes and piles of gifts for extended family and extended extended family. This means we will have plenty of room in our luggage on the way back to fill it with nice gifts for ourselves!

In the spirit of the contest recently conducted by our friend HeretoHere (which I dominated), I pose the following question to Hosers. The commenter who guesses closes to the answer wins a prize when I return.

How many tortoises will I see during my 4 day / 5 night tour of the Galapagos? I will keep count. This will include all sightings - even if it's just a peek from 100 yards away. Anytime I think I spot a tortoise, I'll count it - not counting any that might be in captivity at a tortoise hospital or something. Free range tortoises only.

Good luck - choose wisely.