Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Manolo Has A Question for KillerB

I either DVR or illegally download everything I watch so watching TV commercials is something I haven’t done in years.

Recently, I have been watching some live telecasts and started seeing those Ashton Kutcher camera commercials selling SLRs...

The question to our resident high flying marketing executive is…WHY?

I am trying to figure out the thought process why someone at an ad agency picks Ashton Kutcher to sell high-end cameras…Is Ashton Kutcher that creative? Is he like a good photographer? Is there a gallery somewhere in LA hosting his pictures?

Then, as I was looking for the ad to include with the post, I came across other ads with Ashton living it up in the party circuit surrounded by hot chicks. Why can’t the marketing executives respect the fact that he is in a relationship with Demi Moore. Don’t get me wrong, he is not free of sin either….Why isn't he at home with Demi, Bruce and Rumer, Scout, and Tallulah? Why is he going around taking pictures of other chicks? If I was Demi Moore, I would be very upset…

Also, what kind of utopian society does he live in? He leaves his camera behind and girls start taking pictures of themselves. I have left my camera behind all that happens is that I am out a camera…

I am just saying….