Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday Afternoon Quick Hits

Thank you US National Team for mailing in this Gold Cup Final against Mexico. Next time, give me a little heads up so I can go find a beach or something (you bastards). That nails it, none of you jokers are going to South Africa, unless you are there to carry Landon Donovan's bags. That's right I said it. I'm looking at you Stuart Holden.
More...
Aside from my ongoing meditation on women who won't sleep with me I have also been dwelling on the going ons at the San Diego Comic Con! Now that I am not poor, I really should just go instead of whistfully dreaming about it like i've been doing for the last 25 years of my life. Just another reason its really too bad that i did not achieve non-poverty until my mid twenties. Anyway, there are few awesome things to report.
(1)This report gave me a big er*ction.
(2)Thanks to her blog's behind the scenes coverage of her covering the Comic Con for G4(how meta), I can now safely categorize Olivia Munn as Cute.

The NY Times has finally gotten to the bottom of why Kal Penn is working at the White House - apparently being the 300th guy in the White House is more of an big deal than being the 3rd guy on HOUSE, oh and he hated playing a terrorist on 24 a few seasons back. Did we really need 800 words to get me to a few facts that I could have guessed without much work?

How did Evil not lose his eyesight while taking that picture?

I have tickets to All Points West on Friday - I was down for a while because the Beastes Boys had dropped out of the show. Thankfully, HOV has stepped in!