Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Feeling Paranoid

As some of you Hosers know, I tend to have dry lips so I can't go anywhere without carrying Chapstick. If I leave the house w/o Chapstick, I can generally look in my bookbag or laptop bag and find the backup Chapstick. If for some reason the backup Chapstick is not there or all used up, I can generally find the backup backup at my desk once I get to work (when I had a job, that is).


Apparently, people in China do not use Chapstick. Or at least, guys don't use it. One of the receptionists at the school saw me putting on Chapstick and blurted out, "oh, YOU use THAT? even guys can use THAT?" then she giggled and giggled the way you imagine that a cute asian girl giggles.

Today, as I was leaving the school, I started putting on Chapstick while waiting for the elevator. Once the elevator came, I turned around and I think I saw the same receptionist chick laughing at me. Poor evil.