Monday, July 20, 2009

Beacon Hill is Da Bomb

I've been to Boston several times over the past few years for some work stuff and so on. I always like coming here because bumping into old stuff is a favorite hobby of mine, and bumping into old stuff here is about the easiest thing ever. I came up this morning for a quick trip and spent the afternoon walking around. I walked around Beacon Hill. The last time I was in Beacon Hill was in 2004 with KillerB2. I remember she showed me John Kerry's house, so I thought I would walk over there to see if I could find it. I couldn't - but what I did do was remember how freakin awesome that place is. It's like a time warp. I can imagine if I lived there I would pretend to be old timey, but without worrying about all of those silly diseases that old timey people died of.

It also helped that I bought an ice cream cone. Walking around in the middle of the day with an ice cream cone is one of my new favorite things to do. I'm surprised Oprah hasn't done a show about this yet.