Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Some Quickies Before Heading To Class

Evil


* Sparks suggested I take (and post) a pic of my relatively hot and athletic teacher. I'd like to do this, but how do I go about executing it? I can't try to sneak a photo, can I? She'll definitely catch me and that'll be creepy. Any suggestions?

* My relatively hot and athletic teacher has a whole bunch of biases. He was a history major in college, so she seems to know a lot about history. Although I'm not sure what being a "history" major in China entails. Do they learn real history or do they learn what the g0vt wants them to learn? Anyway, she totally has a bias against the Japanese. Crazy. The Japanese are so lovable. She also has a bias against the big-city Shanghai'ers (she's grew up in a small town) because she says they're so superficial.