Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Still Flying High


I changed jobs 1 year ago last week. This occurred to me last night as I was having a drink with a former colleague. Wow - 1 year ago. I would say it's hard to imagine, but I hate it when I hear other people say that. There should not be anything hard to imagine about what has actually happened.

I was also thinking that this is only my 3rd job since I graduated from college, minus the 2 years of childish binge drinking with Sparks in graduate school. That would count as a 4th job I suppose. Graduating from college in 1998, I seem to recall all of the career counselors telling us that our generation would all have some obscene number of different jobs during our careers. Any Hosers out there looking at job #10 yet?

The other thing I was considering before landing where I am now was a gig with Lehman. Dodged a bullet there.

Anyway - here is to 1 more year of being a high flying marketing executive. Go KillerB1.