Monday, February 09, 2009

First Day Of Class - Quickies

Evil

  • Completed 5 hours of class today. That's how it's gonna be monday thru friday every week. This seems more productive than what I was doing in NYC, which was not much of anything, except eating myself into a hole.
  • I'm in a class with 3 whities (2 Frogs and a Swiss). Their Chinese pronunciation SUCKS! But boy, these three people have memory recall like a motherfucker. They can memorize Chinese characters like you wouldn't believe. I better study up to keep up.
  • A fist fight broke out in the subway station this morning. Both guys got in several good punches to the other person's face before the police came and broke things up.
  • Going out to drinks with my friend's friend tonight.
  • Now need to do homework before going out. Woooooo!