Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Answer Raises So Many Questions

Evil

Sparks is totally right! Man, I wish I had known that Sparks is fluent in Mandarin before I dragged my ass out here to Shanghai. I would have much rather gone out to the Bay Area and learn from Sparks. Perhaps barter his teaching in exchange for me babysitting the kid. You guys need a baby sitter, right? I am awesome with kids. Really!

Anyway, the ad is indeed for English tutoring. I ran into a ginormous version of the ad just yesterday. This raises so many question, though.

1. Who the f*ck needs 24 hour tutoring anyway? I mean, really.

2. And if a person schedules a "tutoring session" for 2am, is a complementary BJ included?

3. Lastly, is tying a Chinese girl to a white guy the best method of learning? Will that result in better command of the English language or will it simply produce Mexican-looking mixed babies?