Thursday, February 26, 2009

Crush of the Week: Gail Simmons



Last night was the season finale of Top Chef. Much to my delight, occasional judge/food sexpot Gail Simmons showed up. I love me some Gail Simmons. Here are a few reasons.

  • She's not super thin, which is important if you are supposed to be a food expert. How can I judge your expertise if you don't look like you can eat? I'm looking at you Giada. Clearly this woman can eat.
  • She has that sort of crackly, smokey voice. I'm into that. I'm a sucker. Voice is surprisingly important. I mean the Padma is gorgeous we all know this. That said, if I had to listen to her speaking cadence every day I might chop my ears off.
  • The last thing, I am too much of a gentleman to mention, but let's just assume I picked this photo because it calls attention to one of her better physical assets.