Friday, February 27, 2009

Scene From An Elevator

Evil

The elevator door in my apartment building is closing but I rush in just in time. There are four other people already in there and the suddenly turn and stare at me because I bolted into the elevator like a mad man.

Two of the people are bulky white dudes. They look Eastern European to me. At least, that is my guess because in what other part of the world are guys still wearing denim jackets (one of jackets was really a denim vest).

The other two people were Chinese girls. One was decent looking, but the other was difficult on my eyes. The prettier one is fussing with her lipstick. The uglier one standing very close to one of the dudes. He's shifting his weight from foot to food.

I appears the girls do not speak anything other than Chinese. It appears that the dudes do not speak Chinese.

We hit the 8th floor and one guy, one girl gets off. We hit the 14th floor and one guy, one girl gets off.

What did I just witness here? Two unlikely girlfriend/boyfriend pairings? Or some prostitution about to go down?