Sunday, November 28, 2004

A little less information, please

I moved apartments not too long ago, so now I have some random stuff that I don't need anymore. I went and posted in the "for sale" section on craigslist. There's this woman who wants to buy 3 framed Central Park pics from me. Great! Now all we need to do is figure out the logistics. I am home today, but today is not good for her. But ah, she can pick them up from my office building tomorrow because she'll be in the area. Specifically, she said:

"I've got a gynecologist appointment right near your office."

Eww. I didn't need to know that much detail. But anyway, we need to work out a time to meet. So then she says:

"My appointment is at 3:45pm, but it's going to take a looooong time, so we better meet beforehand."

YIPES! What the heck is going on down there?!? I'm going to ask the building doorman to conduct this transaction for me.