Friday, November 05, 2004

Evil

TEAM RACHEL TAKES LONDON

Finally, I got a chance to witness Mr. Shoulders operating in his own element. Man, first of all, let me just say that I've noticed some pretty fine looking Indian coochie floating around this city. Mr. Shoulders, with his big shoulders (is that redundant?), big money, and prestigious "VP" title must be pretty busy with all that ass he's getting.

So anyway, on Wednesday night it was Mr. Shoulders, The International Man of Mystery (TIMOM), Kentaro, and me at dinner. We went for Indian food, or was that Bangladeshi, or was it Indian but owned by Bangladeshi? They are all brown people to me, but TIMOM was having none of it. He subtly exerted moral superiority by pointing out that essentially all Indian restaurants are owned by Bangladeshi, because it's the Bangladeshi who are the entrepreneurs. I thought fists were about to fly right there, but luckily, I was amply distracted by the beer in my hand and a hot piece of English ass sitting at the table next to me. (BTW- That girl nearly got bowled over my an Indian waiter, and as he shoved her, he grumbled, "Get out of my way!")

I learned a few things about Mr. Shoulders that night:

1. His rent is GBP1100/month, which in USD is something obscene, like $1.34 million, or perhaps something like $2000/month or whatnot. But still. Mr. Shoulders is rolling in money.

2. Mr. Shoulders would never (or in his own words, "NEVER!!!!!!") buy a used car. Likewise, Mr. Shoulders would "NEVER!!!!!!" have a used woman. Damn, that guy set the bar high.

3. Mr. Shoulders is returning to the States in March 2005. Get ready people. There is going to be a Welcome Back / Birthday Party in the works. This time, I'll take care of ordering the stripper, so we can actually have one that shows up on time and doesn't mention the 2 kids that she has so as to make everyone in the audience feel guilty.

I also learned one very important thing about Kentaro aka The Enigma. That guy just managed to engineer the ousting of his direct manager. As such, there's now a huge power vacuum within Ken's group and there Ken is... ready to fill the void. That guy is a genius.