Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Bizarre stuff going On

This whole presidential thing hit me harder than I anticipated. There were actually two separate times this morning when i almost cried. I need to toughen up. How can my manishness hold up if I cry everytime a decomposing presidential candidate looses.

I'd like to think that democrats could compete if they ran someone from the North East. I'd like to just blame John Kerry for being a crappy campaigner, having the charisma of a newt, and for being someone who just can't seem to make up his mind about anything.

I'd like to do this because it would be very easy. But I think its a gross over simplification. I think the end result is that I, as a north eastern elitist liberal hippie have nothing in common with a disproportionate part of this country. Too bad.

For whatever reason, the only thing that made me feel better this morning was buy a pair of pink monkey cuff links. What does that say about me?

I am going to step off towards century 21. There might be a pair of Bruno Magli's there that can keep me from crying the rest of the night.

OH,btw Watch LOST tonight and The O.C. returns tomorrow!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO