Monday, November 01, 2004

Evil

HALLOWEEN COSTUMES THAT MIGHT GET YOU AN ASS KICKING

One.I missed the company Halloween festivities this year because I was in-flight from California back to New York. But when I got in to work today, I did see the pics that people were emailing around. My favorite Halloween costume this year? Three people from the office dressed up as iPod ads, you know, like this ad:



Think about this for a sec. Their costume went like this:

1. Wear all-black clothing
2. Wear an iPod on your belt and white earbuds in ear
3. Wear blackface

DUDE! They were in blackface. Was that OK? On Halloween or otherwise? Somehow, I think if I did that, my would have been swallowing my own teeth before the day was thru. DOUBLE STANDARD!!!

Two. Had I not had to miss Halloween, I think I would have gone as a Krumper. You know, a break dancing clown. In preparation, I asked XTIAN:

"Hey, should I apply clown paint directly to my face, or should I paint my face black first and THEN apply the clown paint."

I was told -- not in a subtle way -- that I was looking for an ass kicking.

DAMN. Why me?