Thursday, November 11, 2004

Evil

DO I EVEN EXIST?

Part 1. We're having a training event in the office this week, which means that various other people fly in from other offices for the training. Whenever we have these trainings, there is always an impromptu dinner-and-drinks thing that happens afterwards. Yesterday was no exception. By 4pm, people were buzzing around telling other people where and when to meet. Everyone was like, "Alright!" because dinner-and-drinks on the company tab is always a great thing. I guess it's great for everyone except me because no one invited me, so I just went home.

Part 2. I understand that XTIAN had lunch with Kentaro a couple of days ago. Was it a romantic lunch? If not, why wasn't I invited?

Part 3. I understand that XTIAN had dinner with Sleeve last night. Was it a romantic dinner? If not, why wasn't I invited?

Conclusion. Nobody likes me.