Friday, July 18, 2003

Pleasant Surprise: The Return of Lex Luthor

A couple of years ago, I was pretty hung over one day at work and spent 3 hours writing something about the purple suit shirt I was wearing and how much I liked the color purple and how people thought I was kind of a freak for not being that guy with the Blue (hey its the new white) Suit shirt was really popular at the time. I still have the story somewhere, and may put online for goofs when I get situated again. Anywho, that was then, Today, I woke up and looked through my closet which the cleaning lady was kind enough to organize for me and what did I discover, but a NEW Purple shirt that I had totally forgotten I owned. I bought it on sale at Express men shortly before I got to Brazil. Anyway, I am so pumped. I think purple will be back as my color. I might even shave my head before school starts and push the Lex motif to the fullest.

Also, I am going to start throttling people that say "Hey ---, its the new ---". That's been irksome for like 4 years already.