Monday, July 07, 2003

I am pretty glad that Charlies Angels: Full Throttle is not as big as the studios had hoped. At a 120MM (USD) price tag i think it needed to generate a lot more money than it has to this point to merit a third, increasingly annoying sequal. I imagine that price excludes marketing, which had to be expensive for this friggin movie. I mean jeez is there anywhere aside from my toilet bowl that I have not seen Drew Barrymore telling me about girl power, and being friends with Lucy Lui, and about how great Demi Moore looks and giggling incesantly, (shut up! shut up! shut up!) ugh...

Too bad about The Hulk, though, I thought it was a noble, if somewhat flawed effort. Hey Avi Arad, Here is some free advice. Focus on making a good spiderman sequal as opposed to rushing what will probably be a bad Punisher film to the big screen.

Right now, I am at work...not wearing pants.