Thursday, July 24, 2003

Evil

You got some really serious issues man...you need some serious help. You are a freaking pedophile...What is wrong with you?

Then again, the X-tian and his brother Bump are always talking about the Olsen twins so they are not far off from the pedophile tree themselves.

Stock Options
As of Sunday afternoon, I am officially working for "The Man." Everyone at one point or another says that they are working for the Man or that the Man is oppressing them, that the man is keeping them down (Chuck) but I can safely say now that in my case is true. Warren Buffett bought the real estate company I have been working for in Miami for an undisclosed sum of money. We had this huge fancy breakfast at the Biltmore Hotel where the whole deal was announced. Anyways, at one point I grab Warren and asked him about getting some stock options for Berkshire Hathaway. I told him about the Class A stock ($72,000 a share) being a little out of my reach and if he could help a brother out...Anyways, he patted me on my shoulder and gave me a hearty laugh. I am going to have to go buy one of his books as I don't know if now I am in his part of his new circle of friends or I am being blacklisted as we speak...

ManWhore
In other news, I have been kind of hanging out with this girl that mainly uses me as a boy-toy. You know, she invites me to parties, buys me dinner and gets me drunk and such. You know, kind of like a sugar-mommy. Afterwards, she ravishes the Manolo temple over and over again. This is something I do not mind at all. Anyways, as a "favor" for her, I have "hung" out with a couple of her friends for some good old-fashioned clean fun.

Anyways, my question is: How does one find out if one is being pimped out for profit without insulting anybody? If so, what is the appropiate cut I should be asking for? Is there a ManWhore guide I should be reading?