Friday, July 11, 2003

Here is what I was going to write today.

"Is everyone else as blown away as I am by the revelation that Britney and Justin had sex? Not that I don't think that Britney is a dirty girl, but I always thought Justin was gay. I think I took a straw poll with my family and we had it going 8 to 1. The only decenting vote being my brother, the Bumpasaurus, Pacey Witter. Read into that what you will. Who is taking bets that the next revelation in "W" Magazine will be something about X-tina and the Ringling Bros. Circus?

BTW, i am going to shoot myself. Apparently, Ashton Krutcher is being considered for the role of Clark Kent. God, I'm sick of that guy. Dude, trucker hats are over..."


Whlie on the subject I'd like to point out that the first nude scene i ever saw in a movie was Demi Moore in "About Last Night"...i was like 9. Bump was there too...he was like 4.

But I digress, I think "The Hose" is getting a little too vicious. Don't you? I don't know Britney, Justin or Ashton. They seem like nice people that I just dislike irrationally because they are more famous than me. That's just wrong. I am going to work on doing better. I am going to avoid making generalizations and not considering other sides of the story when shooting my mouth off. While on the subject. i would like to say that EVIL was out of line yesterday making fun of the gross little fat boy. It's not his fault he looks like that. I blame the parents. They should be strung up and beaten for being bad parents and bad people.