Monday, October 19, 2009

Messages For The New York Jets

Evil

Thanks to an exclusive deal that The Hose has signed with the New York Jets, we now have total access to the Jets executive offices in Florham Park, NJ! Awesome. Lets take advantage of this all-access deal, won't we? Oh, what's this at the front reception desk? Incoming messages left for the Jets? Let's see what they say...

"Message for Mark Sanchez: Hey dude, I want my game back! -- JaMarcus Russell"

"Message for Rex Ryan: How's it going coach? You likin' my old office? Whatever you do, don't look under the desk. Oh, by the way, I want my clock management techniques back! -- Herm Edwards."

"Message for the New York Jets: You had a nice run there, but now it's back to what you always were. Hey, I want my storyline back! -- Flowers For Algernon author Daniel Keyes"

Whoa, that last message is disturbing! The Jets won 3 in a row and then they lost 3 in a row. Does this mean that next week... they'll die???