Friday, October 16, 2009

Another Show You All Should Be Watching


I have already admitted a deep and unwavering love of GLEE, but the show I have not talked about yet is Modern Family. It's a little early, but I think this might be evolving into the smartest comedy I have seen since Arrested Development...

The show centers around a somewhat hilarious extended family that include Al Bundy as its randomly wealthy patriarch, Sofia Vergara as his second wife, Julie Bowen (one of this chicks that has shown up on a lot of shows) as his uptight daughter, some dude as his gay son and several other hilarious people as their spouses and children.

I will admit I tuned in most to see Sofia Vergara but after four episodes I gotta admit this show is freaking hilarious. Shelley Long showed up last night as Ed O'neil's crazy, yet overbearing ex-wife.