Monday, October 05, 2009

KillerB1 is Alone in the Office - Auditing Noises

The rest of the team is in Charlotte today, and Boston tomorrow.

It sure is quiet in here. I unloaded the dishwasher earlier - that made some noise. I just printed something, so now the printer is making noise. The phone rang once earlier - that was a noise. Other than those noises, and my keystrokes, there haven't been very many noises. I am in my socks, so I'm not making much noise even when I walk back and forth to the kitchen, which I've done about 20 times. I've did flush the toilet a few times, making noise each time.

From outside there is kind of a constant humming noise - not sure from what - probably a big building. There are some clanks and such from a loading dock nearby - but not really any car noise. There are people eating outside because it is nice here today, but they are outside the windows at the other end of the office, so I can't hear them making any noise.

I also just cracked my toe knuckles, which made a cracking noise.