Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Shaving of the balls?

I consider myself a considerate lover...I am always aware of my surroundings and I try to pick up as many signals and cues as possible. I also try to be as discreet as possible. For example, when I am giving oral pleasure to a girl and a "p" hair somehow makes it way to my mouth, I casually get rid of it. You will never know I was choking to death...In the other hand, when a chick gets a "p" hair in their mouth, they make a big production of it. Sometimes it sounds like a cat trying to get rid of a hairball...And its not like I am Chewbacca or something...

Anyways, I am currently contemplating shaving my balls...is that something the kids are doing in this day and age or is that too metrosexual? Is that outright gay? Not that there is anything wrong with that...

P.S.- Anybody excited about the new Andy Dick show "The Assistant." That show is going to kick "The Apprentice" out of the water...