Friday, July 09, 2004

Manolo's Communist Propaganda

I have gotten (or rather the Editor has gotten) some messages which have voiced grave concern regarding my posts and the direction to which I seem to be taking the Hose.

I will like to express my sincerest apologies as my intention is not to offend anyone. I am just a very forthright individual and feel very comfortable discussing all sorts of topics in its nitty gritty...

Nevertheless, I have decided to tone it down a bit...for everyone's benefit...

So last night I had this young woman over and after "watching a movie" we did the old cuddling in the arms bit...Anyways, all of a sudden she blew raspberry noises in my tummy...what am I? A three month old baby...

Therefore, I felt compelled to execute a pre-emptive strike and kicked her out my place...If she felt comfortable blowing raspberry noises, what would prevent her at a later date from biting my ass or for that matter, sticking a finger up my...?

Woooohhhhhh