Friday, July 16, 2004

Evil

I am not kidding, this might be my last post due to death. The fire alarm came on in my office building. But then the fire marshall got on the speaker system and said "Do not be alarmed. We have a smoke condition on the second floor, but it's under control. Do not be alarmed."

That was two minutes ago. I am waiting for him to get on the speaker again and say, "Do not be alarmed. We have a smoke condition on the 9th floor, but it's under control." Dude, I am on the 21st floor. If the smoke condition get above double digits, I am jumping out the window and taking my chances.

PS - If I die, someone please manage my estate. My baseball cards should be sold on eBay, except for my Don Mattingly 1984 Topps rookie card, which should be buried with me. That's the extent of my estate. Not too much work, so please don't screw this up!