Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dewey Defeats Truman

Evil

Well, the poll results are pretty conclusive! You Hosers generally agree that Steph will beat me, whether it's by a narrow margin or by a landslide.

You know what? I'm glad you all voted for Steph. That just puts all the pressure on Steph and none on me. And by the way, I'm currently winning. Steph's slow-and-steady approach will leave her at the proverbial mid-race as i dash across the finish line. WOOO!

BTW- Steph and I have been having a disagreement on something: whether in general, it's easier for women to lose weight or for men. Clearly, it's easier for women to lose weight. Women have a higher percentage of body fat and if you're dropping weight, it's easier to drop fat first. That's just science. The only reason why men do better than women in general is because we have more willpower and determination. WOOO!

BTW2- I noticed that Evil Twin #2 has posted her own wieght loss (or gain) tracker on her blog. Awesome!