Tuesday, February 26, 2008

To The Man And His Baby On The Subway...

F-YOU! You suck!

You know who you are. You got onto the 1 train at 96th street, same as me. Except that you were right in front of me, with your stupid baby in his stupid stroller. And you're an idiot because you couldn't even maneuver it right. So you barely got onto the train before the doors closed, and since I was behind you, it was an even closer call for me. Luckily, I had the wherewithal to give you a shove in the back so I could make it in.

And you got off at 50th street, also my stop. And yet again you were in front of me, gingerly pushing and twisting the stroller with your kid in it. Did you feel another shove in the back as the doors were closing? That was me, motherf-er.

Listen, unless you are poor (and you did not look poor, based on your clothes and more importantly, your kid's clothes), there's no excuse for not getting an SUV and driving your kid around instead of taking him on the subway. How inconsiderate of you to inconvenience us all like that, just so you can save a few bucks on gas.